Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I am cool, and you are not.

I hate bragging about myself on my blog


Maybe it is because i want to act like it is cool and i don't give much thought to how cool i am. . . .. .it just happens naturally . . . . .ya know? . . . . . ."I'm cool, I'm cool."

ANYWHO. . .

I got out my old paint from when i took that oil painting class at UVU
and i painted these Vans i got off e-bay that were slightly used.



Before: Gay-wad poka dots (note: Kylee in the background)













ANd Now: the right foot has a Stag beetle = Supper cool. and borderline Geeky.















I will where them to work tomorrow

5 comments:

Whittron said...

fantastic.

laura said...

awesome mckay! wish you could wear them to the RS session where i'll see you on sat...

Jack Clinton Raymond II said...

you are cool, but i am definitely cooler than you......ask everyone.

nice style.

Rowdy said...

alright, alright. That is cool. and Jack really isn't as cool as you.

McKayJoice said...

Agreed. Thanks Rowdy.

Powered by Blogger.