I've been running around all day with a list of things i wanted to get done, and now sitting at hastings knowing i did everything i needed, and some things i wanted, the smell of coffee has never smelled better.
When i worked at einstein's i would slowly dump the coffee over the sink and place my face right over the draining coffee so i could get a good smell. . . . this was always fun until someone would catch you, and you would turn around quickly with your entire face damp/wet from the steam. . . . (this only happened twice to me)
(i wish in addition to pictures and little videos you could attach a smell, a scratch and sniff)
Someday they might just be able to.
Until then you will have to only imagine the smell that surrounds me right now.

Please do not scratch and sniff the icon on your screen this is merely a demo of what could be, today just being some clip art from google. . . . but you could imagine how cool it would be if it was right?
Have you seen the pushing dasies smell of sucsess episode? LeNez thinks that smells can have a powerful effect on ones mind and that by surrounding yourself with only good smells could change your life. . . and Oscar, also an expert on smells thinks that you need to smell the bad in order to appreciate the good smells.
-I think i side with Oscar, mostly cause it sounds like a gospel principal only not with smells just life in general. . . but also he seems to be the one on the show with the more keen smelling abilities.
Some smells are very powerful to me. . peachy-peach car smell has mutipule strong memories for me. . . just a thought.
1 comments:
I think your scratch n' sniff idea is fantastic. patent that.
I also love the smell of coffee. I am in Portland right now, and the two main smells so far have been coffee and roses. beautiful. I'll send you the scratch n sniff soon.
Also, have you heard the american boy song? I'm sure you have, and I am sure you love it just like I do.
Post a Comment