Thursday, August 7, 2008

Angry Dance.

I woke up the other day feeling like a car had hit me and i was mad at the world, there are very few mornings in my life when I wake up mad, and usually I look back on it when I’m wake and think it is funny, cause I don’t know where the anger comes from. But today I knew, it was cause my body hurt from head to toe, stiff, all over and I was so mad cause I couldn’t figure out why.

So I used all my energy to get myself to the couch. And I sat there just looking at the TV wondering where the remote was, mad that it wasn’t in my sight or reach, not wanting to move, and mad that we didn’t have cable. (I’ve never cared that we didn’t have cable until this point in my life) And I was so angry.

So I went back in my room and went back to sleep. To wake up an hour latter, happy. Still sore but I’m better now, and find it funny I was mad.

But i realize now that my sore body was due to me dancing the night before (and bridge jumping and a massive slip-n-slide).

And it makes me so sad that i get sore after i dance, it means i don't dance as often as i should.


Whitney sent me this link, and i think it is wonderful.

http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/?fbid=BGHVia

I want to travel and dance.

5 comments:

Rowdy said...

I dance maybe twice a year during a spontaneous dance party. I never get sore form it. Maybe you just need to get out and do more stuff.

also, dancing sucks

laura said...

so I looked at the link that Whitney sent, and I'll confess that my first impulse was to hate it. But I ended up feeling really good when I was finished. All I wanna do right now is dance.

Nathan said...

Gotta say, I can't dance (well), but I'd rather dance and be sore than be mad at the world and bitter about life.

Being happy is about being alive, and Whitney's link just proves that point.

So, McKay, if you would, save a spot on that dance card and perhaps you could teach me that "Electric Shuffle" I think you called it?

McKayJoice said...

How does one not know the electric slide?

Nathan- please learn this, next time i see you we can do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDFriXeE0Zk&feature=related

McKayJoice said...

I don't know why i am friends with people who hate dancing. . . how did that happen rowdy?

Powered by Blogger.