I found out that Minnesota really does exsist, And Rowdy was not kidding when he said he lived in the middle of nowhere.
I don't know what was better- capping in the woods along the lake shore with fireflies and moonlit-cannoe rides, Hiking to amazing waterfalls, or playing at Rowdy's house running from the sauna to the lake.
Our last night there was interupted by a bear, Watching Rowdy chase off the bear was probly one of the most manly things i've seen any man do.
I really feel like this trip was compareable to the amazing things i saw/did in Europe.
After we found a spot to camp we would take our canoes out for day, lake after lake, of beautiful still clear waters, that have never been touched by moterboats. . . having to put the cannoe on our head to hike.
Eating good home cook meals, Sitting on the porch savoring the rain, Playing cards till the early hours of the morning. Catching Luna moths.
THE BOUNTY WATERS,
ROWDY'S HOUSE, MUSHROOM ONION BUGER
How is Eli Minnesota so wonderful? It is one of the two greatest spots on earth, the second has yet to be discovered.
3 comments:
I had an indian friend in grade school. His name was Elroy Navasee. He always wanted to be my dance partner when it was dance time for gym class. I don't blame him, I am an amazing dancer. Anywho, enough of the WTBOI...which one is Rowdy?
I think mom should start a blog, because I need to know more about dance time in gym class, and what sort of dancing this indian did. Rain dances?
Agreed whitney. You need to show her how.
Post a Comment