Monday, June 23, 2008

Porcupine




The only dam that you have to drive threw paradise and past a 15 foot missile to get there.

The place has me captivated.

It was so green and the cliff jumping was the best i have ever experienced. . . . ( i have not done much cliff jumping)


I recantly found out that one of my co-workers lives in the mountains. . . moving from camp sight to camp sight every 14 days. She will get a place when the weather gets cold. . . but for now she lives in the mountains. . . . crazy.

I think my family would be pleasantly surprised at how much i have grown to love the outdoors this summer. . i blame it on the lack of TV and internet and the crazy Logan people.

2 comments:

Whittron said...

Oh, I want to go! I'm on my way!

McKayJoice said...

Why? Why don't you come?. . all of you should. . . i got tubes we could all float the river.

Powered by Blogger.