Sunday, June 1, 2008

Digby

Being at my house for summer nights weirds me out, . . . .It has been so long since i have spent summer nights in here. I feel like I'm back in high school at times. I love the Highland night air.

I love my house, my deck, I need a big ol' deck when i have a family. . . mostly so when my daughter gets bad grades her Jr year in high school I can make her sand it all down and re-paint it.

Mark and I took his big ol' dog to Great Dane Day at Tanner's park in Salt Lake, dog owners are wonderful people, I feel like you can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat their dog. . . . and that could be another reason i don't want a dog, cause i feel like i would neglect my dog if i had one. Thus letting all know that i don't truly care about anyone but me. .. . . and i like to get to know someone for at least 6-8 months before i let that side show.

Driving in the car home Mark did introduce me to some wonderful seductive music. I would love to rid my collection of music of anything that does not truly show musical talent, or that is unthoughtful, or trendy. . . but the truth is- (and i take the words from Britney Spears
) "You know i have an apatite for sexy things". . . and i do, and i can't help but love songs that have no substance sometimes.

And i'm happy that Mark knows that, and will suggest to me that line of music if the dance beat is good enough.

Thinking about it . . and this blog in general, if i ever did have a dog i would name him Digby.

1 comments:

the Ortons 9 said...

sounds like you are too hung up on Pushing Daisies

Powered by Blogger.