So at first this kid kinda bugged me. . . now i am in love with his every geeky move.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcIF7-VFrs8&feature=related
Why don't i make videos like this? He is wonderful.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my heck, it is a way of dancing. . . among the geeks.
I had no idea.
Sorry i should wait until all my ideas are collected before i post. I just got excited.
But. . this is a fun clip of the Jumpstyle too-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t8GdtYdRk0&feature=related
McKay this is Purdy. Read your posts. You're right, you have a hate inside of you, especially the one about the purple hair. A-.
Oh my... I just wasted nearly 5 minutes of my life watching this haha I fast forwarded a little to see if it got any more intense... oh no, it looked like he did the exact same thing the entire time. Sorry little dude bro. Apparently the people from your country think that is cool though.
Did Purdy just grade your blog post?
Post a Comment