Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bees!

I am kinda stuck at the laundry mat right now. . i came in here to check my e-mail. . it has been a while. . . and now it is raining and i can't go home till it stops cause i'm on my bike and my computer might get wet in my back pack. . . . good thing i have nothing to do today and i can waste 9 hours at a laundry mat.


I know a bunch about bees now. . . thats kinda fun.
This is about 8 boxes that i am working on sorting . . . all caught in Zion's .
amazing little creatures. . . .

















And there is about 10 rows that move on a big track that are packed with boxes of bees. . . .like this-

It all has a smell of brownies and moth balls. . a smell i am growing fond of. It is a neat place to be, and not too many people up here know that it even exists, which is a surprise to me (Dad, that is the right 'which' right?) (you got me paranoid about that).
I wish it was all mine. . . i wish it was my entire room of my collection.

Someday.

2 comments:

the Ortons 9 said...

Are there really enough automated comment leavers that there needs to be a word verification?

McKay, I always thought it creative and cute that you used witch for which. Now I am sad.

AllgauerJodler said...

careful... don't let yourself get stung.

Powered by Blogger.