I think i finally felt home, felt like Logan was a great idea, the moment i was riding my bike barefoot around the block just to test if the hole me and Adam fixed in my tire, was fixed. . . . Day two. . holly cow day two. . Me and Adam are getting to be friends, we got lunch together and he fixed my bike tire.
I forgot how much fun it is to live with a boy. . living with drew was always so fun. . also dallin would come crash at my house for days at a time, and i loved that.
When i got to Logan yesterday and was half expecting to have an empty room to move into, so finding a house full of boys that weren't even close to thinking about packing, I was a bit worried that i would have no place for all my stuff. . . but i found a place, and i'm excited that i have guy rooomates even if it is just for two days.
I walked in to Jeff's old work and got chatting with the lady and she loved me, i loved her, and i had a job by the time i was done filling out the application. . . . How am i such a lovable person?
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's a good question.
Are you sure it was an employment application and not an admittance form?
oh, harsh tom.
Post a Comment