Wednesday, April 2, 2008

No fooling.

I didn't do one joke yesterday. No fooling! And no jokes where played on me, what a sad day.

But i did get a cyst removed from my head! . . yep, I discovered a small lump on my head when I was spending some time in Hamilton Ontario about two years ago. . I didn't mind it until I noticed that with the weeks passing it was growing. . .When i moved to London Ontario i was so sick of it that i found a strait pin and shoved it as far into my head as a could. . . witch really creped out the girls i was living with.

So once i made it home, My cyst was still growing. . and while traveling abroad with a friend who had a similar problem with a skin tag. . . we made plans that i would remove his skin tag if he would remove my bump.

With dental floss and tweezers the skin tag removal was a success, but with that lack of a good, sanitized razor blade my bump was yet to leave my head.

My mother made an appointment . . . and about two years after it's discovery, yesterday, it was removed.

It is a very weird sensation to have your scalp numbed and even more weird to see mountains of puss oozing from your scalp. . . all contained inside a rubber sack. . . but thats all it was, was weird. . not painful at all.

I don't know what they will do with my cyst. . . after i took a picture he placed it inside a tube and labeled it. . .I think he might have a collection of the little rubber sacks.

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.