And then some Thursdays sneak up on me and i got nothing ready.
But i went to f.y.e. yesterday. . it is my new discovery, ok, i've known about it for a while. . it is my new love.
I had a list of movies i wanted to see if i could find used or cheep. . and i ended up with like three things in my hand that were not what i even went in for. . . .But because i am doing so well at not spending my money i put them all back and settled on a CD of solo songs by Freddie Mercury.
I love the entire CD. . . he has a great voice.
I am in love with him, him and Enrique have been the new love interests of the week.
Too bad he is Gay and Dead. . . . what a terrible combination.
I never want to be gay or dead.

3 comments:
I never NEVER want you to be gay and dead. Not ever. I would never wish such a thing, even after you taped over our childhood memories.
(I'm glad you commented on my blog because now I know YOU have one!)
Gay and Dead seriously is the worse combination ever! Freddie is one of the centuries biggest tragedies for those two reasons.
The other biggest tragedy of the century is the lost N64 and tetris!
PMS. the layout to my blog is awesome, it was voted best blog layout in 2008. See you in Logan.
you are so funny. it was good to see you. so good.
Post a Comment