Everytime I work I am more and more fascinated by the people that come in. Some sit and sip their coffee and read for hours. Yesterday a group of guys came in and played cards all afternoon, they didn't say much to each other and the more time went on the more layers of clothes were shed, when they were done the put on their scarves and hats and all went their separate ways. Do they not have work? or school? One lady has come in like three or four times and every time she does I go to clean up her table and all over the ground and her chair are little feathers. I don't know why, I think she is molting.. . . .every time, so weird. And the mailman and parking ticket cop came in everyday for a warm drink or a cookie. I love my job, I can't get enough of the smell of coffee. Come in, stay for an hour, think about the meaning of life and I will make you a coco that will blow your socks off. I love the hot coco and the one I make I have perfected.
Thursday, January 5, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment