yesterday I had a break through in tetris, and i'm not trying to be funny, i have been playing tetris for quite some time now, i will stay up for hours and hours till my fingers hurt, it has been quite a problem. But yesterday miraculous event append, i was playing, and everything just clicked. As the pieces were coming down, i knew where they were ment to go before they were on my screen. (on the N64 tetris you see 4 pieces in advance before they are given to you) and i knew right what to do with every piece, how to place them for the highest possibility, I felt like i had a master mind, like one of those child prodigies. i was moving so quickly and making boxes like i had never made before (again with the N64 you make gold and silver boxes).
I can play tetris now, my mind understands tetris. I wish i could explain it better, it was a beautiful day for me. I got ranked a 19, and a part from last week when i scored a 17 i have never seen higher then a 15.
no one can beat me. not even tetris itself.
Friday, September 9, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment