Friday, May 6, 2005

I'm 50% single

I'm making improvements on my life, re-do-ing the whole thing, quiting my jobs, and buying new clothes, i'm serious, it's something i need, i'm even getting rid of the kind-of boyfriend, it is time, way past time, for many reasons, but it all came down to that he doesn't like myspace and he can't dance. so if you have any input on what i should be doing with me life now, on a fun hobby that you think i might enjoy now is the time to leave your input. because with my new life i have lots of time off work, money will not be much of an issue for the summer. I don't want to work my life away. i'm twenty i'm only going to have one summer when i'm twenty. And the summer when i'm 30 will not be a good time to be care free. let me know.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.