Tonight is a night that will be marked in the history books as a turning point. tonight i start a new revolution, a Dance Revolution. My goal is to dance till i puke. you may join in the revolution, but be prepared to put up i good fight, i will bet you every time.
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So McKay is this the first ever Blog post.. ?
Like seriously ?? way back in 2005 ?
P.S- Tell me .. Pls tell me this is not the first.
I am sure 1st ever can't be so simple and so small ..
Knock Knock ! Link to the first ever post Please :)
I love that you have dug so far into my blog to make it here. . . that is great.
I like to think I was one of the first!
Post a Comment